Position: Marketing manager (Reporting to the MD at Lagos H/O)
- Delivering company’s aspirations on customer patronage in the various lines of service offerings.
- Developing and updating products/service offerings to match emerging demands of customers.
- Ensuring that customer experience upon patronage matches or exceeds promotional offerings and recording evaluations of such.
- Building robust data base of acquired and prospective customers for continuous marketing interactions.
- Planning and executing cost effective campaigns of marketing communications to reach critical masses of the company’s customers and prospects.
- Undertaking customer education and information dissemination on service activities/functions before, during and after service delivery
- Understanding peculiar characteristics and demands of the various segments of the company’s market; and structuring products/service offerings to match each peculiarity
- Understanding the relative strengths and characters of the company’s key competitors with a view to directing Tafsan to take positions of competitive strength always
- Building and nurturing constructive relationships with the company’s prime customers, competitors, regulators and suppliers in order to stay well informed of developments and respond promptly where required
- Leading and supervising the works of the company’s marketing personnel, sales agents and support service providers.
- Minimum of Bsc/BA/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 7 years post graduation experience, preferably in marketing functions
- Possession of Islamic Educational Qualifications and work experience will be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of relevant computer softwares, especially MS Word & Excel
- Articulate in oral and written communication in English and local languages.
- Ability to use telephone and other communication devises for mass communication.
- Literacy in Arabic language, oral and written, will be special advantage
- Proven Analytical Skills – ability to anticipate and understand problem situations and proffer practical solutions
- Proven leadership Skills – Ability to define targets and annex available human and material resources to achieve set objectives.
- Ability to Lead and blend with teams of diverse personalities on various tasks.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure situations
Interested qualified candidates to submit written applications and CVs on line to ‘email@example.com’ .
Deadline for submission – Friday 6th October, 2017.