Vacancies at TAFSAN Investments Limited
TAFSAN VACANCIES FOR HALAL HEAVEN MALL
The Merchandising Admin supports the Sales Department by keeping online products photos up-to-date and current. The Merchandising Department ensures all products photos accurately represent our inventory and help provide customers with as much information as possible during their online shopping journey.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Ensure good photo quality and 20 image presence of each new product photographed
- Ensure products are photo ready, depicting the inventory at its best
- Assist department in maintaining online image presence goals
- Photograph pre-determined selection of products
- Provide support and back-up to the Sales and Marketing Executive
- Stage and prepare products for photographs as needed
- Basic smart phone and smart camera skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and store management
- Ability to manage one’s time effectively and efficiently
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- 1-2 years working experience
- Degree in Marketing, Arts or related field
INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICER
The Audit/Internal Control Officer would conduct various operational/technical reviews in line with agreed audit plan.
- Provision of audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
- Reviewing the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations that could have significant impact on operations and reports, and determining whether the organization is in compliance.
- Evaluates the Internal Control system in the Company and recommending improvements / changes where and when necessary.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly Audit exercise on assigned region in line with the agreed performance contract and other special investigations determined by Management.
- Develop relevant audit programmes in line with specific audit objectives and risk analysis.
- Suggesting to the GM relevant controls that would help in militating against identified risks or gap in the process flow.
- Responsible for conducting various IT audits and reviews with key emphasis on IT corporate governance, adequacy of current hardware and software applications architecture and business support from vendors.
- Conduct Shariah Compliance reviews of the Halal businesses from time to time as agreed with the Executive Management; perform scheduled review of the process flow and recommend alternate methods to further improve turnaround time and service delivery.
- Carry out review of Halal investment/portfolio management.
- Conduct periodic review of accounting/audit operations and procedures.
- Conduct compliance reviews as it relates to statutory and regulatory returns.
- The Audit/Internal Control Officer would conduct daily prepayment checks and vouching of all payments and other capital or overheads requests.
- Documenting and making reports of identified control issues discovered in the course of the vetting process and how they were resolved.
- Responsible for conducting value for money audit on major capital expenditures and projects.
- HND / BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or any social science related field
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CIA etc.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant audit experience in a financial institution or external audit firm.
- Experience in basic accounting and accounting software applications etc.
- Very Good Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Very Good IT skills
- Very Good Report Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
- Very Good Presentation skills
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Sales and Marketing Executive; should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques (online/offline), a passion for sales and target achievement, analytical and problem-solving mindset, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales and Marketing Executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting indepth market research on competition and competitive products and offerings.
- Designing and implementing strategic marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Bachelor’s and Post-Graduate degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of social media/digital marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales and selling
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Salaries are usually a combination of a basic salary (a guaranteed amount, regardless of sales made) and a bonus or commission (an amount based on the quantity sold). The combined amount is often referred to as on-target earnings (OTE). Commission may be calculated as a percentage of or a flat rate for every sale. It can be capped or uncapped.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Development Manager who will provide reporting and analysis to the Managing Director for ongoing projects, and team leadership for the Field Salesforce. The BDM will provide input and management regarding ongoing projects, daily and weekly reporting to CEO and Senior/Executive Management, employee productivity analysis, support, and recruiting for Trainee Sales Executives. The BDM will also be expected to make recommendations to drive improvements of processes, productivity, and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Daily and weekly sales reporting to MC and CEO
- Supervision and improvement training for current employees
- Developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Follow-up with current clients and development to improve sales and revenue
- Interviewing and screening candidates for employment
- New Employee training on various projects
- Weekly conference calls with established clients.
In addition you will have the opportunity to work for a quality-focused company that encourages employee empowerment, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction. All this and lots of fun too!
Bachelor's degree in any field and 5-10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Post graduate degree will be an advantage
GENERAL BUSINESS SKILLS:
Must have and demonstrate Leadership skills.
- Must be a team player, organized, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Must have strong people and communication skills for interaction with other team members, customers and management.
- Must have ability to work successfully with computers and software.
- Must have the following specific software experience: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Job Title: General Manager
Reports To: CEO
Span of Control: Inventory and/or Store Management, Multi-Channel Distribution Management, HRM, Business Development, Market and Customer Relationship Management
The General Manager has complete responsibility for Sales and Marketing Strategy and implementation, Human Resource Management, inbound/outbound Operations and Logistics for TIL. Directs and controls all elements of the production and distribution process, operating within capital and operating budget parameters. The General Manager will work with the CEO to develop strategies and objectives to maximize productivity and revenue generation activities. She/he must analyze trends, solve problems, motivate and develop staff in order to maximize contribution to the business success
- Strive to achieve world-class business management processes, customer experience management and operations systems
- Drive Sales/Marketing and Operations strategy
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all production and distribution management, delivery, repair, and facilities’ activities
- Establish and manage productivity and service methods and measures to ensure highly efficient and low cost processes are utilized
- Develop and implement productivity standards and goals in support of the company business plan
- Review and evaluate cost effectiveness, consistency, quality, accuracy, and performance to company standards and take action as necessary to correct discrepancies
- Assure effective customer service by implementing processes to deliver accurate and complete orders of quality products on-time
- Standard Operating Procedure development, documentation, and execution
- Assure compliance of production and distribution processes with company policies as well as federal, state and local regulations
- Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the company, including but not limited to, the selection and development of employees, salary administration, budget administration, employee coaching, counseling and motivation
- Ensure employee safety at the production factory
- Work closely with key staff on problem solving, company and customer issues resolution, and process management
- Stand in and assume responsibilities/accept delegation of CEO in his/her absence
- Recommend modifications or innovative ideas to CEO in order to improve Operations
- Prepare and submit monthly reports
- Bachelor’s Degree is required but Master’s Degree, is an advantage.
- Must have strong Sales and Marketing background, Administration, Operations, Logistics, Multi-Channel Distribution models especially social media/internet or digital marketing will be key determinant
- 8-15 years’ experience in halal products and distribution environment. 5 of which must be in management position
- Managed a minimum of 10 employees
- Proven track record of driving results throughout the operation
- Ability to speak to and understand key performance metrics (how, when, who)
- May be required to work on Saturdays and public holidays as necessary.
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must have proven negotiation skills
- Must have strong leadership, influencing and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment
- May be required to travel extensively locally
- Must have a valid driver’s licence though will have an official car with a driver
- Knowledge of Online Channels, platforms and customer profiles compulsory
- Manage the company to meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Oversee the management of the sales team, store operations and inventory.
- Identify profitable customers and lead the sales team to build the business with these customers.
- Develop the sales team by reinforcing sales training and utilizing proven sales processes.
- Personally manage key relationships with senior level people in select targeted customers.
- Reinforce a continual process improvement culture in sales and service to improve profitability.
INTERVIEW REQUIREMENT: Candidate will be required to make a 15 minutes PowerPoint strategy presentation to demonstrate capacity and capabilities in the required areas
TAFSAN Investment Limited is a growing company where employees enjoy a spirited work culture with competitive salaries, career advancement, and excellent benefits. Please visit our web site at www.tafsaninvestments.com.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s directly to firstname.lastname@example.org